Wednesday, March 26

Spot the Liberal

Yeah I was gonna have a croissant, too, but I'm watching my pennies and calories, not to mention there was all that Bosnian sniper fire next to the pastry display.


  1. Sniper fire! Now that was funny!!

  2. Couldn't you just buzz over to the wine aisle and pick up a corkscrew landing?

  3. Usually I'm just a lurker here and not a poster; and I tried to find a way to leave comments on your 3/25 post but couldn't.

    I just wanted to say thanks for your work on BAT, and for writing one heck of a thought provoking blog.

    Keep up the good work and: "Illegitimitae non corobundum est."

    Traveling Man


I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!