Wednesday, October 15

Cracked me up.



Paul and Storm, "The Way Too Early Christmas Song."

...Halloween was yesterday
And winter’s still a ways away
But try to tell that to the folks down at the mall

Inside’s a winter wonderland
I’m sorry, I don’t understand
‘cause mistletoe on Veteran’s Day seems wrong...

I know you need to satisfy your investors
But couldn’t you wait at least until the Savior’s third trimester?


Paul and Storm are panties COLLECTORS so I know they'll appreciate the mistletoe thong shown, ahem.

4 comments:

  1. bestest panties yet! merry slurpy, everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:56 PM

    And given the current state of economic affairs, it's going to be a long, blue pre-xmas season. But the after xmas sales will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:30 AM

    I'm all for kissing under the mistletoe and all that, but isn't that holly? Holly is all prickly and would poke a person right in the lips. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice that the mistletoe is on the front. It would be a whole 'nother thing if it was on the back.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!