Tuesday, October 21

A song for Wednesday Tuesday [Thanks Rechtaw]

UPDATE: Okay I don't know what day of the week it is. I just found out I gotta wear the cast for another month. Yuk. Also, in addition to Junior Dude's bday it's my nephew baby Henry's 4th birthday. I think his Dad still reads this blog. Love on baby Henry, who is not a baby anymore. - BG

I just had to laugh...a commenter at C&L said they couldn't trust Jesus because, you know, he's ARAB.

True dat, but he was conceived out of wedlock in Egypt, which is technically, um...African. Nevermind.

So I just have to run this....



Happy Birthday to my oldest child, Junior Dude. Ten years old today.

11 comments:

  1. wow, 10. cool! happy happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna be 10 again.

    On second thought, not so much.
    I just want some of that optimism, energy, naivete' and limitless possibility.

    Make it a great one for the birthday dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to the junior dude.

    ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And while I really hate to pee on your cheerios, but it's only Tuesday.

    Two-day labor?
    Which day did the sprout sprout?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:48 PM

    Bueno. I want to be ten again too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:27 PM

    Junior Dude has the coolest mom in the world.

    OG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Junior Dude!

    Mine is Friday. Huzzah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:12 PM

    Maybe Jesus is really Afro-Arab-Jewish?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:17 PM

    Happy 10th birthday to the dude, and Happy 4th to baby Henry. Sorry about the additional month sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:41 AM

    Maybe Omnipotent Poobah is right. Never heard the music before. Like it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you might tell jr there will come a time soon now when he will hate being a jr -- it's like a piece of you doesn't belong to you. but then will come a time, much later, perhaps, when he will be very proud to be one. that's the way it was with me, anyway. and i also hated the name james for years, but that's another story, and way in the past as well.

    happy birthday, dude.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!