Wednesday, October 22

Memo to the personal shoppers for Mrs. Palin:



Sarah Palin before. Not a photoshop.

THREE WORDS, GOP PERSONAL SHOPPERS!

T
J
Maxx.

But seriously, if the Republican National Committee gave me the job of shopping for Bible Spice (h/t The General) I'd go churchy-on-the-cheap. Marshalls, TJ Maxx, But not Target. Most things at Target are going to be too trendy. She needs more floral prints under her jackets, by the way.

It's not like anyone is taking her seriously anymore, so have some fun with her clothes, and go way below the budget of, ya know, spending on six weeks of clothes what most people spend in 80 years. For real.

Only a Republican would have the hubris, stupidity, and shamelessness to dress her in Nieman's Needless Markup trash. See below, people. Dress with Jacket. Chadwicks.



It's perfectly Republican boring as what she's wearing now, and it's exactly as cheap as the "I've got a penny wedged between my butt cheeks and Vaseline on my teeth" beauty queen we've come to know on the trail.

Dress/jacket shown is $69.99 plus shipping. She's so worth it.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:13 PM

    "Bible spice..."

    Sorry. Just passed coffee through my nose on that one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Methinks Bible Spice had a droit de seigneur moment or three, treating the GOP personal appearance clothing budget like a Monty Hall-style gameshow where the contestants push shopping carts through the market at high velocity whilst grabbing all the goodies they can glom.

    ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three ladies of a certain age came knocking at my door today, hoping to interest me in a (rather poor translation of) the bible and trying to share pamphlets of a very particular nature.

    Two were wearing the same style of red jacket. The third had her hair up just-so... ...I think I know what they'll vote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo is a big surprise. I had no idea it was possible for someone to look good in that Needless Markup outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you posted about all the money spent on clothes. . . .can't believe the first is a "real" photo either. Shows the caliber of her taste. . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:04 PM

    Bible Spice...perfect. I've noticed that Palin seems to have similar taste in shoes and boots as Mistress Condi. Check them out. And she's sporting heels one normally sees on come fuck me pumps. No surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:38 AM

    Hey BG,
    Interesting post, but when you said "not a photoshop," my detective gene convulsed, and I grabbed my surfboard. . . You'll never guess what I found:
    http://www.urantiansojourn.com/2008/10/ally-trash/

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!