Thursday, September 24

(Obviously not wanking the right way)
Wanker of the Decade

I don't know if you guys are aware that the Alabama Supreme Court recently upheld a ban on the sale of vibrators in the state. Reason number 853,234 why I left Alabama with no plans to return, ever.

Our Wanker who obviously can't wank comes (?) to us via AL.com:

When the issue arose back in the last decade, Emory Folmar, the current head of the State ABC [liquor license] operations but formerly the colorful and never-at-a-loss-for-words mayor of Montgomery, was challenged on a locally broadcast talk show by a female caller as he defended the sex toy ban. After the lady hung up Folmar had an answer and stated it in the highest degree of his ever familiar faux tact. "If she needs a vibrator tell her to just go sit on her washing machine," the mayor quipped.


Here's a picture of Emery Folmar. Where shall we tell him to sit?



Also, don't tell Emery, but there's a new sex toy in town called a "condom." I would have never thought to market them like this, gawd:



If I were Planned Parenthood, I would start another ad campaign, targeting Alabama:

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:41 PM

    That was an awesome commercial. Very interested in whether Trojan Ecstasy lives up to the billing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet that former Mayor Emery Folmar's wife does a lot of laundry.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!