Monday, September 28

Um, we've got a teensy typo problem, Mrs. Palin.




Your publisher's press release says your upcoming book is called "Going Rogue." That can't be true...that's a French word. Whoops, so's "rouge." Oh, whatEVER!

Did your Hong Kong trip reveal that your image has some sort of publicity expiration date? Because they moved up the publication of your book with the same unexpected urgency that I eat cottage cheese after I buy it.

I don't know why they decided to let us know the title during "Banned Books Week" instead of "Remaindered Books Week," but notice me and Wonkette are among the first and most enthusiastic blogs pimping it! ***

But hey, your BFF's at Mudflats have actually promised to buy a copy so they can write helpful corrections in the margins, so there's one.


***That can't be good.

9 comments:

  1. geek_guy6:41 PM

    Speaking of typos,

    Becuase they moved up the publication of your book with the same unexpected urgency that I eat cottage cheese after I buy it.

    The Typo Kign

    ReplyDelete
  2. geek_guy6:52 PM

    Yea the irony (of typos) reminds me of the new story out now. Bank Of America dropping ties with Acorn, I assume be cause of "the fraud". Irony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why not cut to the quick and title it "Rouge Elephant." Unless I am mistaken, I think that's the term Indians give to elephants who go insane and start stomping on people nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Remaindered Books Week"

    That is hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pissed: That is very appropriate, given that the elephant symbol for the GOP originally was a rogue elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I am scattered. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would not buy that Palin book.....

    • to house train my puppy on (if I had one!)

    • to line my bird's cage

    • in lieu of toilet paper, if the store was out of toilet paper

    oh you get the gist!

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!