Tuesday, September 8

Stuff my kids say


There's a very funny and popular Twitter account called Shitmydadsays. Whether it's a real dad or made up it's very well-written and you WILL laugh your butt off.

I'm thinking I may need to start a 'stuff my kids say' hashtag:

10 yo: "Mom, we have five billion years until the sun burns out. We'd better use those five billion years wisely."

5 yo: "Mom, whatever you do, don't stick your hair in the toilet."

7 yo: "Mom, can we get...[many attempts at pronounciation] mistletoe? I want to kiss somebody."

5 yo, when a guest sat too close to the paper and crayons: "Don't ruin my art!"

10 yo again: "Mom, you have NO IDEA what I put up with from living with those two sisters of mine."

2 comments:

  1. The ShitMyDad says twitter account is real. The guy who runs it is 27 or 28 and had to move back in with his parents. I believe he was formerly in journalism.

    He's apparently been offered a book based on the idioms his father provides - constantly.

    Just thought you'd like to know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So tonight I posted a song I wrote for my dad. The good news is a separated the good from the bad. I hope my son does the same, pretty soon we'll have a decent human being. HA.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!