Tuesday, January 10

Art and chaos day at Blue Gal

cat%20why%20cats%20paint


It's art and chaos day at Blue Gal. We all need to take a break from time to time and experience art.

Sculpture: I like Michael Aurbach's stuff. His "secrecy series" is particularly timely. When you visit, do wander around and browse, just like you would in a real museum. It's worth it.

Photography: Dave's Pics has some lovely snow scenes, coreled and not. He's a talent.

Fiber: Didja know you can crochet your own flying spaghetti monster hat? Show your faith, that you've been touched by his noodly appendage.

Music: Princess Sparkle Pony found Tammy Faye Bakker on vinyl and posted some samples. I could not listen to an entire piece but wow what the internet does not have.

3 comments:

  1. SHAMELESS PLUG

    Look what I did, Blue Gal!

    http://www.urbanderelict.com/

    The art gallery is mostly my friend Andy, but much of the music is mine.

    I'm either listed as myself or as a member of Children in Tupperware.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I always thought this was what they meant by the phrase "pussy painting."

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!