Friday, January 27

Have a great weekend...

devo4xl
image from Paul the Spud.


Here's all you need to have a great weekend:

Music: Two words: Sp3ccylad. Podcast.

Food: Who could pass up "Gay and Good Kebabs c. 1961"? Be sure to check out all of Jam Handy's fabulous recipes.

Fun: If your weekend turns out to be that good, you can confess it to the world anonymously at BlogAnon.

PS. If you pray, continue to do so for Jill Carroll. I feel led to think about the 23rd Psalm this weekend, but maybe you'll do something else. (Note to Bible promoters on the web: faith and kitsch are not the same thing...most Bible verse screensavers are just. plain. wrong.)

soccer_jesus
Now who exactly would goaltend against Jesus Christ?

4 comments:

  1. What an odd statuette. I always saw Jesus as a goalkeeper: after all, Jesus saves.

    I'd remark on the podcast, but that would be impossibly solipsistic. Shall I just say "ta"?

    I shall. Ta, m'dear. Hope people enjoy the insight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue Gal,

    I think Devo would take that handy little hatchet he has and cleave George's thick head.

    No wait, that was just a dream I was having.

    Good weekend to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd do my job; tend the goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Jam Handy link. I posted a recipe tonight, too (for fesenjan) ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!