Sunday, October 4

Does that make Voldemort a Teabagger?



So I'm watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets with Junior Dude and at the end the good wizard/headmaster Dumbledore is suggesting to the evil Lucius Malfoy that while he can't prove all the evil shenanigans Lucius allegedly committed during the past two hours of movie, any future shenanigans would have grave consequences.

Did Lucius scoff? Laugh? Call Dumbledore a liar and demand proof?

No.

He said, in a tone that would melt an anvil:

How. Dare. You!

And I thought, how very Republican of him:



[Yeah Rachel clip is ten minutes but if you haven't seen it, it's well worth your time.]

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahahaha!

    Harry Potter nerdom and a teabagger joke all rolled into one!

    Some days you are my favorite person!

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!