Tuesday, October 6

I wish I could knit a car and that movie maker worked better.



I should be in a very bad mood.

I worked two hours on a fundraising video and Windows Movie Maker won't convert it into a movie. I've saved my WORK, rebooted, and still. No movie. No export.

And then I had to get new brake pads for the trusty minivan, $263.00, which is about what I make all year in total from four fundraisers.

But I'm actually in a GOOD mood. People say so many nice things when they give me five bucks. You guys make me CRY, in a good way:

You're my favorite blogger.

I officially love your blog. (Honey I'm not sure what that means but I'll take "official love" any time.)

You MUST keep going. I read you every day. Wish it could be more. xo


Hey, my mechanic does, too.

One other reason I'm in a good mood is that a knit buddy on the west coast sent me a box of SOCK YARN in the mail. You have to sing this to the Batman TV Theme from the sixties, actually:

SOCK YARN!

da na nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh

SOCK YARN!

nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh na

SOCK YARN! SOCK YARN! SOCK YARN....

SOCK YARN! SOCK YARN! SOCK YARN...

That cheers me right up. Even if I can't knit new brake pads with it.

I'm really grateful for all the love and support my readers give me. Does this blog mean something to you? If you have five bucks or more to spare for day two of my three day quarterly fundraiser, show me some "official" love. And thanks.





1 comment:

  1. So glad that the Universe timed that so well!
    (The box had been sitting in my studio for weeks, and I couldn't figure out why I didn't get the giddy-up to get it sent. Now I know why.)
    Happy happy!

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!