Monday, August 21

Live streaming Blue Gal!



I agreed to an interview on all things blogospherian with the wonderful Brainshrub.

The interview will stream at 7 pm Eastern time at WPVM's website here. I probably left out a whole buncha stuff, but I enjoyed talking with Paul -V-.

If you're reading this a little late, I'm told the interview will be archived here for about a week. Look for the "Tips for Political Bloggers" show. I did not provide any tips. Just talked about panties. And having the best commenters in the blogosphere. I did talk about that.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:47 PM

    Love th'panteloons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue Gal, can't resist it
    The vision came to mind of you doing the interview just waring the frillies -
    but there's no visual, and the imagination runs riot. I should try and pay attention, but I'm just rolling about at my own stupid joke.
    Anyway, shoot from the hip >>>
    Tell it like it is >>>>>>>>>>>

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!