Thursday, August 31

Thanks, you wonderful readers!
Blue Gal hits 10K for August

For the first time, Blue Gal has had over ten thousand unique visitors in one month. It's never been about the hits. It never will be. But I am humbled and grateful that even a few of those hits are people who don't know me personally and still want to read what I write. You blow me away. Thank you.

Big shout out to the most wonderful stud muffin in the blogosphere, Mike of the Blog Round-Up. And to every other blogger who provided a link, a laugh, or a comment. There aren't words.

And a dedication to my readers. It's a silly video (great song) from the big 80's but it says what needs to be said: "I got you. That's all I want. I won't forget, that that's a whole lot." Thank you.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:50 AM

    Congratulations, Blue Gal. I agree that it's never about the hits, but there's still that rush when they come pouring in.

    And yeah, Mike at C&L is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, done, Gal.

    And this a great song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, dear. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:25 PM

    The blogosphere is a better place with you in it. Pleased that the audience is growing. Smart, incisive, funny, and...erm...you got panties! Keep punchin' baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMFG. A visit from the man himself...

    Um. I gotta go change my panties now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:48 PM

    I made it over 10,000 this month, too! Mike pushed me over the edge.

    *nose in the air* Of course, I did it without panties.

    Not too many, anyway.

    Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:05 PM

    Congratulations! And, you're welcome. I visited your site yesterday for the first time, and I'm willing to take full credit as your 10,000th visitor.

    But seriously, great site, and credit is due to Shakespeare's Sister for the link. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Blue Gal! Happy to be able to help.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woot-woot!

    Betcha went out and blowed some balloons, right?

    Regards,

    Tengrain

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:26 AM

    Congratulations! Hope I helped.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!