Monday, September 11

Blue Gal's
'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win?' Score: 100%

amerikitty
pick up the t-shirt here.


You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first" traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our freedoms. Worst of all, you are a liberal, and as such clearly desire the terrorists to succeed rather than give up your precious "civil liberties". You see the world as a quote-unquote "community," and you even believe in the worth and dignity of every human being, regardless of race, immigration status, sexual preference or relationship to Allah. I mean, Holy Halliburton, Blue Gal, how un-American can you get? You would allow the French a seat at the War Room Table, but you wouldn't have a near-beer with George Bush, even if he was buying, you are that much of a treason-plotting leftist. Luckily for the U.S. of A, Alberto Gonzales is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of your thought-crime.

Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!

modified from Do You Want the Terrorists to Win?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz



H/T Captain Dyke.

13 comments:

  1. there's going to be a lot of us there! I scored 100 TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn. I got one wrong somewhere. I only got a 98.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My results- "You love your country, but you don't follow its leaders blindly. You ask questions and make sure that America is doing the right thing. You believe in freedom and no blind obedience."

    Duh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:24 AM

    As the creator of Amerikitty, I would like to say thanx to Blue Gal for putting my design up on your blog. I too scored 100% on the quiz-guess I'll be seeing you in Gitmo! -hepkitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:20 PM

    Wear that 100% badge with pride, BG!

    FWIW, I've written a couple of 9/11 posts today. I'm fond of my Oddworld comparison . . . Cheney as Aslik. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes, only 96%! What does that mean about the deep dark recesses in my soul?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:42 PM

    100%!!!

    I knew i could do it! I often get up in the morning and wonder 'Do i hate America enough?'

    Now i know. Yes I do! :)

    Thanks for the plug on Hepkitty's t-shirt design btw! There are more if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's fixed... Sorry. I've been reading your blog for two weeks now... Can't belive all the fun I've been missing!

    Love your blog!

    -- Tuckmac

    ReplyDelete
  9. One. Hundred. Percent.

    I will wear this like a badge of honor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:53 PM

    I only got 96%. But I have a good excuse! As a Canadian I didn't vote in your last election. Also, I do think that sometimes we might have to go to war--just not all the time, for no particular reason, except to make the rich, richer. Oh, well--better luck next time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8:59 AM

    100%

    It surprised me a little

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous9:37 AM

    The Psychotic Patriot proudly scored 100%. (Your new banner rocks. Not that the previous one didn't, you know, but this one does too.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, the new banner is very cool. I'll miss Angelina, though. But I guess if I need a Jolie fix, I can go over to Cap'n Dyke's place...

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!