Friday, September 29

Haloscan, but...

commenting and trackback have been added to this blog.


GAAK! It's eaten all my old comments! Will see what I can do. Sorry for the technical difficulties, folks.

UPDATE: Old comments recovered. Back up is important, innit?

Kay, there's a way to get both Haloscan and Blogger comments together for a while. Soap opera continues...

MORE UPDATE: Thanks to this post at A Consuming Experience I now have Haloscan Trackbacks with Blogger comments. So tell me all you Drupal and Linux boys, am I making you hot?

agh1363r

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:22 AM

    Be sure to leave Haloscan's post up for 24 hours or it could become disabled. And congratulations on the addition. It's way better than blogger comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My understanding is that Haloscan comments expire and disappear on the free accounts after four months. That's unacceptable to me. If anybody knows if that's not true I'd like to know.

    I went with blogger comments and haloscan backtrack because blogger does not have backtracks. I'm lazy and cheap when it comes to blog overall design and upkeep. Hopefully the energy I spend on the writing is not for naught.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!