1. Go to http://www.popculturemadness.com/Music/
2. Down the left column pick the year you turned 18
3. Get yourself nostalgic/enraged over the songs of the year
4. Write something about how the songs affected you
5. Pass it on to 5 more friends (And because I suck at picking five people, regular readers/commenters - You're IT! And you know who you are.)
Okay I'm not doin' nunna dat. Just saying that according to that popculturemadness boosheet, the number one song the year I turned 18 was this. If you can get through the whole number WITHOUT singing along to either:
A. Temptations sing!
B. "long an' black an' shiny," or
C. Blow, Daddy!
you simply are not one of us.
and special thanks to Qwerty (who knew me then and knows me now) for pointing out to me years ago that the meaning of the title has something to do with "I wanna freak that freakin' freak."
Aw hell, ma hunnies. It's an all-80's weekend at BG.