Thursday, June 21

Email exchange with a new(ish) blogger:

reprinted with permission:

New(ish) blogger: It's just that you are awesome and you teach this old lady stuff. And thanks for that.


ME: you're nice too. keep the faith and keep blogging.

NB: I feel like a bitch, though. That was actually written because a friend of mine who doesn't update often actually bitches that he is not getting hits.

He probably won't see himself in there though, because people like that never do.

He actually yelled at ME.

I don't take kindly to that shit. I have better things to do with my time than check his site a couple times a day to see IF he FINALLY wrote a new post.

Feh.


ME: Ha. Those who've been at this for a few years know that posting at least TWICE a day is the best way to get traffic. Ha.

Feel like a bitch, hon? Honey, wear your bitchitude with pride. It's the only way these days.

NB: Twice a day? Oh, fuck me. I'm dead.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaahaha.

    (Personally, I don't blog often enough to expect much traffic. I feel a bit bad for the handful who do check it every day, but life is going to be crazier than usual for the next month and a half...)

    Kudos to all those who do post at least twice a day. Representin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is an excellent blog. I saw it linked from the No Cure For That site. I am new to blogging and thought I was doing great with 2-3 posts per week. It'll take me a long time to read all of the work you've done here. I look forward to it. - Freida B.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!