Wednesday, June 13

Breaking: Blue Gal says NO to Think Progress


So Think Progress (deities) has this story up that says Dick Morris (dick) says on the Hannity show that Hillary Clinton will never get out of Iraq because "as a woman, she would not want that record." Then Think Progress posts the video and says, "Watch it."

NO.

OMG. One of the top three reasons I DON'T have cable is so I don't have to watch Dick Morris tell Sean Hannity what he thinks of Hillary Clinton. The possibility of surfing by accident through that trifecta of barf is enough to make me pass on all the quote-unquote "good" stuff cable TV offers. Thanks but no thanks.

5 comments:

  1. I can understand your reaction to seeing Dick Morris, but the point of the story is merely to illustrate the lies perpetuated by FOX News.

    "Morris’s claim is completely baseless. Clinton has explicitly stated, 'If we in Congress don’t end this war before January 2009, as president I will.' Moreover, she was recently one of just 14 senators who voted against the Iraq war funding bill because it didn’t contain a timeline for the withdrawal of U.S. troops. Other women in the House and the Senate, including Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Rep. Jane Harman (D-CA), and Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA), also voted against the legislation." Think Progress

    It is just a news analysis article. I think that the sight of Dick Morris has the same effect on a lot of people, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's more like "No to Fox News, even on Think Progress." Like Dr. Z says, it's important to document this stuff, but I completely understand. I normally try to laugh at most rightwingers, but when I hear Hannity, I normally want to slug him. He's such a smug, disingenuous tool. Morris really is pretty loathsome as well, and any Morris appearance is all about trashing Dems, most of all the Clintons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "trifecta of barf"

    Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang! QuakerDave beat me to it. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto to the ToB. How funny!
    There is the viewpoint that you need to watch the garbage so you know how the other half lives, so to speak, but I'll just read the Cliff Notes when I need that kind of information, thank you. I value my peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!