Friday, June 1

Writing. Not typing. Not even blogging.

If you are a creative type, may I recommend this book. I've used it for years on and off.

The card catalog generator is here.


  1. Mmmm... few things'll get you through the day better than some Juicy Fruit...

    And Natalie Goldberg? Genius.

  2. A great rec. (I was introduced to many of her exercises as a student and then used them as a teacher. I gave the book out to some students, too, back when I was teaching.)

  3. I waited with bated breath ... would she link to Amazon? NO! Blue Gal gets a gold star in my book!

    Seriously, I love all of Natalie Goldberg's books. Now I want to go and dig mine out to read them again. Thanks for the reminder.


I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!