Saturday, June 2

Geez, I hope the Catholic League
doesn't catch wind of this one...



found it here.

But hey, if any Catholic Leaguers do Google their way over here, I'm not some foul-mouthed atheist getting my freak on. I'm a foul-mouthed believer getting my faith on. Listen up: Jesus didn't die on the cross just so you could come over here and complain about satirical photoshops of dead Popes. Pray for the spirit of forgiveness, then get a life. Trust me, it's WJWD. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. "There is no pope." (Gertrude Stein)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to believe that some people have the temerity to attack the pope. They should attack Lou Dobbs instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:12 PM

    Jesus was a number-one dissident, but he probably overshot the intelligence of most religious folks today...although it should be obvious, he should have preached "happy are those with a sense of humor."

    Then again...most religious people ignore the beatitudes anyway, so not sure it would have done any good...

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!