Tuesday, January 27

My 2000th Post



I love how the Roman numerals for two thousand are MM. As in, mmmmm. It's delicious, innit?

If you'd like to celebrate with me, it is a kind of party. Thanks for tipping a few coins in my tip jar, especially if already did. But that's not as important as the other task at hand. To honor my 2000th post, I'm asking fellow bloggers to:

Go through my blogroll and find a blog you've never read before, and find one you think you'll like reading. You're going to need to find a few links for next week's Blogroll Amnesty Day, anyway, so this is your chance to start that. Write a post linking them, and then link me at this post as a hat tip, so I know to thank you. That's all. This isn't a tagging meme, by the way.

I'm very grateful. And proud of my blog friends. Thank you.

18 comments:

  1. My humble congratulations on your staying power and popularity. May you do 2000 more.

    -btchakir
    Under The LobsterScope

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2000 Posts! But what about the looming knitting deficit?

    ;>)

    Congratulations, BG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations Blue Gal...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work, BG. I love coming here everyday. Thanks for being here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:55 PM

    Rock on, BG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowee, zowee! 2,000!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, BG. That is a mighty accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratuations! In case we haven't mentioned it in the last 12 hours or so, we love and adore you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!

    So long as it isn't Rickroll Appreciation Day, I'll be fine with it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:12 PM

    Congratulations. Here's to the next 2,000 (or is that MM).

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is great - you are amazing and are a light for so many of us.

    Blogger Amnesty Day already? Wow, time does fly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to you and your blog! I've been around for a while and enjoy every minute. Two years ago, a fledgling, I caught a "don't sugarcoat it" award from you and have crossed 800 recently - you serve as a model and inspiration to many of us. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, BG. MM is good, especially the blue ones.

    I'm only at XL.
    Umm, that didn't come out right.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the milestone! Now I'm craving M&Ms.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous8:43 AM

    2nd try

    you are a mind focusser

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous9:51 PM

    Alright! Way to go. I guess it's time to get cracking on 1001110001000*

    * That's binary for 5,000

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!