Monday, January 5

Salon tonight on Skype 9 Eastern

Blue Gal Salon 1/5 hosted by blue.gal.

Join now


Chat about what's on your mind. More about public chats.



If you've made a New Year's Resolution to Skype more, here's your chance. (ha!)

I've made a resolution to get back to myself as a knitter/seamstress this year. Saw this silk coverlet (yeah my kid laden house is so not the silk coverlet locale) and I'm gonna do something with it as inspiration. Not sure what yet. (You fiberlicious types can click the image for larger.)



Also, I'm going to use these skype linky posts to post some kind of fiber inspiration or project each week, to keep me going.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:05 PM

    I love the design.

    Skype tonight? Thursday?

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!