Monday, January 26

NOW I know why I couldn't sleep last night!

I had this bubbly, happy-but-sleepless feeling all night long, that I attributed to "too much fiber." (Not the eating kind, the knitting kind. Don't play with your yarn stash after 8 p.m., is all I'm saying.)

And now I find that it may be because Kristol is no longer at the Times.



I have to confess, due to the delightful surprise factor, I like this one better than the one I made for Bush, but my imaginary boyfriend makes the best Obamaicon evah.

Skype Salon tonight. Hope to see you there.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:17 AM

    I'm guessing that this is the end of the New York Times's Fair and Balanced coverage. I wonder, too, if they gave him a real New York City send off and told him, "Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The House pic is hilarious.

    (BTW, I was watching a couple episodes of A Bit of Fry and Laurie the other week as a friend. I first knew Hugh Laurie's work as a comedian. It's wild to see how young they both look in that series.)

    As for Kristol, he's proof that when it comes to wingnut welfare, quality isn't a concern even for the propaganda. After reading the background on his hire at the NYT, I still think it was in part a desire (however unconscious) to validate their disastrous approach to Bush's push to war.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They couldn't even get a GOOD conservative voice as counter-balance. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Don't play with your yarn stash after 8 p.m., is all I'm saying"

    Why can't I play with my yarn? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, Kristol will be getting a monthly gig for the WaPo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wondering for ages why this guy's still around--especially after his pushing for Palin for VP last year. I'm glad he's at least lost one job. Now, hopefully, the rest of these fools will see the light and send him out to pasture.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!