Thursday, February 10

Why I hate freedom....

The joke goes...

Q: How many Bush Administration officials does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are a delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effect. Why do you hate freedom?

I hate freedom because it was used 20 times in the SOTU address, a code word for "what's good about America." So forget about Abu Garhib, Passaic County NJ, Guantanamo Bay...

I hate freedom because it does not apply to our enemies...

I hate freedom because without applying to all of us, it leaves none of us free...

America needs you, Jimmy Carter. Remember when we had a president who cared about human rights? Remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!