Thursday, April 17

Blue Gal tries car shopping.

 Ed note:  This post is not a spam catcher.  :D


Hello! I'm a fifty year old mother of three and I am interested in that 2014 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta you have listed on Cars.com for $479,995.

My pediatrician recommends my children sit in the back seat until they reach the age of 12.  I notice this car in the picture does not have a back seat.  Is it because the back seat is optional?  You really can't charge extra for a back seat with a price like that. 

Also, if I get an eight year car loan at 2.9% interest that car will cost $5600 a month.  I don't even begin to make that much, and besides, that's a lot of money for 3.6-second 60-mph time, which, you gotta admit, isn't all that great for a 731-hp car with 509 lb-ft of torque.   I know, because I've done my research!  But some information is missing.  Tell me, does the Berlinetta have one of those automatic parallel park it by itself thingies?  Because sometimes I have to parallel park at Junior Dude's orthodontist.

I hope we can work out something about the payments.  How about my husband writes a number on a piece of paper and you check with your manager?  That is, depending on the optional rear seat.  Thanks!




3 comments:

  1. Don't let your son talk you into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping that number gambit works!

    May I have a ride?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure would make that drive to the kids' school much more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!