Friday, April 6

Me? Busy? Ya think?



A friend, Karen, writes:

Can someone who doesn’t blog contribute to the blogswarm? If so, here is my contribution (the image attached). These two bumper stickers hang at my desk, connect by the little label that says “in.” I love seeing it there, but maybe it’s time to put them on my car, for greater visibility…


Not to be snooty, but I got yer visibility right here, Karen. Literally.

You just need to go over to the blogswarm site and watch it grow. As of this writing (5 pm Central) there are still over 90 emails sitting in my inbox. It's gonna be a late night. Thank you for that.

A huge thanks to Montag for helping out with the links.

First Freedom First did an amazing PRESS RELEASE regarding the blogswarm. They rock, but you knew that.

7 comments:

  1. Great bumper stickers!

    And thanks for all the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue Gal, you are amazing! Thanks for all your hard work!

    BAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. BlueGal you ROCK!!! (That was soooo original!!) Really. Thanx for this. I've so enjoyed reading everything that was posted by the time I was finished with mine and up. Can I steal this pic?? I'd really like to make a graphic icon with it, and I'll be happy to give credit where credit is due.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that top sticker on my car.

    Someone once beeped at me and gave me the finger for it. Yelled "Coexist with this... etc."

    I really like that sticker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue Gal, thank you for spearheading this blogswarm. Co-existence is essential, and this experience is an incredible way for bloggers of varied beliefs to meet each other. Through all our ability to speak truly and to LISTEN to other points of view, we will pave a path to peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:19 AM

    Where did you get that peace sticker - i've looked everywhere for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you click on the image it gets really big and shows a website. dounto.com

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!