Friday, April 20

pictures worth a couple dozen US attorneys?

CORRECTION Gonzales Prosecutors

You probably saw this at Sparklepony (love that Princess) but worth showing everywhere. Oh, and Princess Sparklepony has the AG's replacement picked out. I hate to disagree with ya, your highness, I was really hoping for Katherine Harris, but whatever.

Mr. Gonzales: Republican Senators from ALABAMA are "thinking about" whether you should keep your job. I mean, Jesu Christi, Alberto! Sessions still supports the war, fer crying out loud. So much so, that CHENEY ACCEPTED AN INVITATION to speak at a reception for Sessions EIGHTEEN DAYS AGO.

Mister Gonzales. With all due respect,

You.
Are.

13 comments:

  1. I don't think that's accurate -- Alberto won't be buttered first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture really nails it, BG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw that man yesterday. cracked me up.

    want jelly with that toast???

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, but dry toast, with no butter or jam or cream cheese or nothing. burnt, crispy, crumbly stale toast from the end of the loaf. and then drop it in a puddle of sour milk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GHOD, he is just so sexy. It took me only a few minutes to establish his identity. Let the stalking begin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. flame broiled goodness

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking he was more like roadkill, but I guess I can go for some toast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe they let that guy stay in the hearing room.

    And as for toast, I prefer waffles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can never find the toast when I'm at the grocery store ... anyone know what aisle it might be in?


    BAC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:58 AM

    Liberals are complete retards and anyone who believes their crap is pretty stupid too. They disrespect our troops and are unamerican!

    Liberalism- Abandon the search for the truth settle for a good fantasy.

    LIBERALS ARE COMPLETE LIARS AND LOSERS!


    You are eiether RIGHT or WRONG!
    VOTE RIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow anonymous, after reading your comment I'm thinking you just proved to the readers here that you're one step away from going into a mental institution. Congratulations, Right!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops, we don't stock troll food around here Kay but thanks.

    Much appreciated.

    BG

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!