Friday, April 27

More winners!



Winners in the John McCain photo contest.

Original photo is shown above.

The caption winner is close F.O.B.G. Tengrain of Mock, Paper, Scissors, for his definitive caption:

"The John McCain Love Doll did not sell as well as expected.".


It was much harder to judge the photoshop contest. In the end, it wasn't talent, but originality, that won out. Lots of folks wanted to make McCain into a zombie or ghost. Leave it to Ricky Shambles of Cause for Concern to be truly original. Meet Emo McCain:



Congratulations Ricky, though I should take points off because thanks to you I now know about Fallout Boy (the band shown) and I did. not. need. to. Ricky also did a nice job on his Ebenezer Cheney and Jacob Marley McCain version here.

Because I found out I can vote for more than one, both Tengrain and Ricky will be written in on the ballot for Harvard Board of Overseers. If elected, they can then help to decide just how much of Allston, Massachusetts, to drain, evict, and/or bulldoze in order to expand the University Campus beyond the confines of Cambridge. It's not a job, it's a lifestyle, boys.

Fun contest. We'll have to do this again soon.

5 comments:

  1. I would like to thank Emo John's saggy Labret stud.

    Cheers to tengrain for the caption and Blue Gal for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh, tengrain's was my favorite too! hysterical...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:17 PM

    Lots of fun all around! Congrats, Gents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:49 PM

    I usually only win Miss Anthrope in contests!

    Thanks Blue Gal - I've never been so honored!

    Regards,

    Tengrain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tengrain, you made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!