Thursday, April 5

Recess time?

xin_48050231110254952129

The panties above are, like some in my post yesterday, sculpted, this time of wood and glass (ouch.) Notice the "No War" straps. Chinese sculptor Wang Zhiyuan does lots of political panties and according to this article, "he is sketching plans for another [pair] that will feature an AK-47 inside a condom under a rainstorm representing sperm."

SPE-cial! Thanks-for-sharing-keep-in-touch-buh-bye!

What I really wanted to post here was about Susan Dudley. Shakes (and yes, she's moved to Shakesville, but you knew that) posted today in detail about all of the recess appointments of Our Dear Leader, but as I pointed out last September (George has been waiting since then to slip this gal in, poor thing) there is something about Susan Dudley that's just so special:

She currently works for an outfit (that, kudos, just received an $80,000 “grant” from Exxon Mobil!) which argued that “historical evidence suggests” global warming “is likely to be beneficial, occurring at night, in the winter, and at the poles.” I am not making that up.

She also wanted to make car air bags “optional.”

Apparently she is personally responsible for the statement that there “is a wide range of uncertainty in the science surrounding the health effects of arsenic in U.S. drinking water supplies.”

Hey, arsenic, global warming, and steering wheel impact might actually be good for you. Let’s face it, the jury is still out.


Sometimes you just hafta laugh because if you don't....




.

5 comments:

  1. and he sleeps like a baby at night!

    even lbj walked the floors of the whitehouse at night. his ghost may walk them still, but bush, nope, "what me worry?"

    he just finds fools like this.

    i swear, he really DOESN'T care what happens cause he's getting all "raptured!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:34 PM

    Bush is such a goddamn fuckwad!

    ...Oh, am I repeating yourself? Guess I just couldn't say it any better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:36 PM

    PS, Thanks for telling me those panties were made of wood and glass; I was enjoying them way too much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya know- i keep trying to reassure my mother that these idiots are not out to deliberately ruin america. i tell her that they are just greedy and out for themselves. but- the more things come out- the more i have to listen to my mom (which i should have anyway) and concur that it sure does seem like these 'people' have an agenda to destroy america. still haven't figured out why yet. i hope it doesn't have to do with the rapture- 'cause i don't think that there is a religious bone in cheney or rove's body.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for starting the blogswarm blugal.

    It's even spread to the Masons!

    I have no problem with people who don't think the way I do, as long as they don't want to take me to Cuba to "re-educate" me.

    All The Best
    Traveling Man

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!