Saturday, April 21

Ya know, Quizilla results usually don't get me misty.







What Classic Actress Are You?




Audrey Hepburn. "My Fair Lady", "Breakfast at Tiffany's", "Roman Holiday"...Need I say more.

Modest, Sweet, Attentive, Generous, Cosmopolitan


You are a little self-conscious and sometimes can't see why people think you are special. Going through hard times in your life, you never look back and never take things for granted. You are a survivor and you now see to it that others less fortunate can survive as well. With a heart filled with genuine kindness, you can really make a difference. Never doubt yourself for you are a force to be reckoned with; smart, compassionate, and talented to boot.

Take this quiz!


16 comments:

  1. It's you ...


    BAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:10 AM

    Now I know why I love those, what are they GAP? ads that feature BlueGal dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just took the quiz and guess who I am ??????


    Katharine Hepburn!


    Yikes!

    BAC

    ReplyDelete
  4. that completely describes you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww. I love Aud!!! No wonder I adore you, BG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:06 PM

    Well, I got Lucille Ball.

    Figures.

    Tengrain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tengrain, you are too cute!!


    BAC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:12 PM

    First, Audrey is much too pretty for me to look at without, um, things happening in my pants.

    And secondly, I hate these quizzes, on accounta I might turn out to be friggin' Shirley Temple or something.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:17 AM

    If youda asked, we coulda told ya, Blue Gal. No need to take a survey, keed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm surprised that i'm audrey hepburn too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You think you're surprised...I'm Marilyn Monroe!

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!