Friday, June 15

Don't Sugarcoat It Award for June 15



When I linked him yesterday I also found that DeRosaWorld had recently written a lovely post worthy of the Don't Sugarcoat It award. Don't Sugarcoat It's go to small blogs (that can use the hits, so please don't submit members of Congress or any Orange Push-ups) who use language to tell it like it is. The language need not be foul, but we won't let that stop us neither.

DeRosaWorld wins today with his lovely and daintily-named post, "The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff can Suck my Dick! The Secretaries of State and Defense -- Double Suck! -- War Czar."

The judges were particularly impressed that DeRosaWorld wants the President of the United States to actually act as Commander in Chief instead of hiding behind a non existent, no one wants that job, war czar. Good one.

If DeRosaWorld wants a button, he can email me a snail mail addy.

And btw I can't figure out who to give the prize to in the poetry contest. They're all too good. Maybe I'll just do a drawing. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:15 AM

    Let's dispense with the formalities, and just have them go away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:28 AM

    I would like to thank the Academy....

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!