Friday, April 7

Blue Gal celebrates some soul sisters

dgsh03t


There aren't enough women blogging, but many of those who do, rock just like Blue Gal.


ThreadingWater
has really been rockin' with post after post about so-called patriotism and the flag. Tell GHIW to watch out, AL, your brain is showing, and boy is it sexy.

Sister Nancy has the best Tom Delay tribute of the week.

Sing along with Bride of Acheron and her brilliant "War with No Aim."

Leave it to Captain Dyke (goddess) to put the McKinney embarrassment in its proper perspective.

Let us not forget that it was a woman who got the roses for Helen Thomas thing going. (Turned out to be much more successful for her than "Utah for Kucinich", too.)

A hat tip to Tennessee Guerrilla Women for the Thomas story, and congrats on the Koufax, gals.

Check out Loretta Nall's t-shirts, by the way. Calling her opponents "boobs" is really being nice, 'cause I think of Roy Moore as more of a "dick."

Finally, and I know I'm leaving some rockin gals out for a later post, Peripetia has the unmitigated gall to ask this question:

The question is exactly this: If this was all so above-board, then WHY have a secretly authorized declassification of only cherry-picked key points from the NIE authorized by Bush via Cheney through Libby to an "exclusive deep background information" to only Judith Miller - IF the NIE was SO helpful to their cause in the MSM to refute Wilson?

And then Deny it?


Karen! Didn't you hear DeLay when he said

"Nothing worse than a woman know-it-all"? (hat tip Alicia)

Guilty as charged, Bug Man. Just like you.

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:02 AM

    Cap'n Dyke loves her Blue Gal XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooterville loves Blue Gal, too! Go on ahead, Beege!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing worse than a woman know it all, huh? Give DeLay some of those Sugar Babies panties so he can choke on 'em with Bushy, will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an honor to be mentioned in the same post with all those other fine women.

    We all love ya, BG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:28 PM

    Another to add to the list: Memoirs of a Skepchick. I highly recommend this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the skepchick link, anonymous. Yep, she's one of us. Added her to the blogroll. The online magazine she and her pals do is nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No one loves Blue Gal more than me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now, now, Yoga. Let's play nice. You can all love me best. Now go in the kitchen and get me another rice krispy treat, will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that I came in from the cold (and it WAS cold here in DHC today!) to do my blog reading and catching up I am glad to finally get here today!

    That's some list of a good blog-around this week...and thanks for the mention.

    And I Loved the "War with no Aim" too. Should do as Drifty did a while back (one of his *fans* set his "Us and Them" to the Pink Floyd music - it was incredible) and set that piece to music with some pics - would be tres FAB.

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had too many typos to leave on the blog, so I'll try again.

    The "I love Blue Gal" comments beats the heck outa' "I Love Lucy" by more than a country mile. I love Blue Gal, too.

    And, I believe that if anyone can design a jock strap to keep Roy Moore's organ from playin' Blue Gal can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous6:04 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!