Friday, April 21
Six things about Blue Gal
1. I love Jesus. The man and the blog. (oh, did you think I was linkin' to The General? He's good, too.) However, I am in no way against evolution, and I actually think the Flying Spaghetti Monster is both funny and cute.
2. I'm going through a little bit of a midlife crisis. The blog keeps me busy and therefore sane.
3. I love anchovies.
4. In my book, "clever" is the sexiest quality a man can have. Let me lick your brain, baby.
5. I cry at the opening of The Sound of Music, every time. The song is a prayer against loneliness. The rest of the movie is schmaltz.
6. I've never purchased anything for myself at Victoria's Secret. They support Republicans.
I hereby join Omnipotent Poobah's Anti-Tagging League. If you want to do this no-tag meme, leave your url in comments, but I'm not tagging anybody. And this is the last time, Yoga.
permalink 8:49 AM