Wednesday, May 2

More hardware problems
at the House of BG



I think the higher power is trying to tell me something. I've been making efforts to get to vlogging and every step of the way this lil' HP piece-o-poop does not cooperate.

So yesterday I bought a USB2.0 card adapter and put it in and my machine froze. Froze big time. Then this morning when I pulled it out and rebooted, my display is flickering. Motherboard.

Maybe it's just loose. But I'm not going the do-it-yourself route on the motherboard.

Off to the tech shop and I'll keep you posted as I can. If all is lost for a few days I'll get to a library to let you know.

BY THE WAY. If anybody out there has a lot of experience with RSS feed issues, another blogger has contacted me for help and I've been unable to figure out what's going on with her feed. She's on Blogger and I'm able to put her blog in the Bloglines roll with no problem, but she doesn't seem to be able to advertise or link to her feed on her sidebar so that it works. If you have any clues on this email me at bluegalsblog AT gmail and I'll get you in touch with this blogger directly. It's all about community ma hunnies. Thanks.


.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:57 AM

    I dont alot about the feeds yet, but good luck. And good luck with your computer issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:21 PM

    GB

    Use this PC death watch as an opportunity to move to a MAC.

    You world will open up when you accept the one true path to easy and effortless computing.

    Once you start working with a Mac you will kick yourself for not doing it sooner.

    Trust me on this one.

    Organic George

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this and am just speechless...

    http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/220065/4/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:33 PM

    Aaaaaaaarrrg!!! I hate it when that happens! When my 'puterbox gets busticated, I'm just. plain. fucked.

    Good luck Gal. But hurry; it's just me and Fox News 'till you get back...

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!