Thursday, February 21

Senator McCain? Your world:



There's no one way to spin it, but let's try this way:

Lobbyist

Private Corporate Jet

Mr. McCain had written letters to government regulators on behalf of the lobbyist’s client

official favor for a friend with regulatory problems

Keating Five scandal



update: Telecommunications Lobbyist.

And the first words I heard on this from the candidate's mouth:

"I have lots of friends in Washington."



In covering this story, neither I nor The New York Fraking Times have used the words blow job, blonde, or

Saint-"Hawt-Telecommunications-Lobbyist-Honey-I'm-Your-John."

I don't stoop to gutter politics, Mister McCain, because, as a Democrat, I generally never have to.

6 comments:

  1. and from what I saw she looks just like his wife. dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought so too. some people just change for younger models of the same type.

    i don't care if they were "romantic" , that's not my business. i do care if her clients received favors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't stoop to gutter politics, Mister McCain, because, as a Democrat, I generally never have to.

    If campaigns actually turned on issues and policy there would never be another Republican elected to office. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you know, I totally agree with you darling. But I am a teeny bit happy for the sex angle nonetheless, because it may just succeed in keeping the Bigger Story in front of the public longer. I mean, everyone loved the bimbo eruptions when they were happening on the (pseudo) left, so they're bound to want to keep hearing about a sex scandal involving a Republican. Right? RIGHT?

    Arrrrgh, if I hear one more MSM flack spout the term "most liberal newspaper in America" when referring to Bill Kristol's employer, I shall be quite ill.

    Also, would it be possible to order a Verizon bra to go with those AT&T panties?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:11 PM

    What Sherry said. Must add that Cindy McCain is much more attractive than the younger lobbyist. And I'm not sure about her being blonde either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:49 PM

    I don't care if people have affairs when they're married or fuck their brains out when they're not--unless they are moralizing scolds. Fuck John McCain; he's a sellout piece of shit and a hyporcite.

    democommie

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!