Monday, July 2

Happy Birthday July Bloggers and Activists



Good God, there's a lot of us.

July 16th is the birthday of both Blue Gal and her sainted mother. And for some possibly astrological reason, (are Cancers especially creative or is it our strong parenting instinct which keeps us feeding these babies?) lots and lots of bloggers celebrate birthdays this month, including my evil twin, AL of Threading Water and Pam of Pam's House Blend.


I originally posted a list of bloggers but that was from three years ago and all but the two above are abandoned.  As far as blogging is concerned, it looks like Facebook and Twitter have destroyed the mid-list.  

TODAY is the tenth birthday of my lovely, lovely middle child. So pretty and so smart and such an artist and such a blessing. I love you, sweetheart. Here she is just a few years ago, showing we Cancerian women are all that. I vote her my child most likely to knit AND blog, which should tell you something:


Happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!