Wednesday, December 6

Blue Gal (and her betters) at Carnival of the Liberals


I'm honored that my post was selected for the latest Carnival of the Liberals, even moreso because two of my favorite bloggers, Shakespeare's Sister and ThreadingWater are also included.

I look forward to reading the entire carnival's worth of posts.

I'm going to be doing a couple days guest blogging for another little roundup at everybody's favorite video blog (OMG Blue Gal! Are you lonelygirl-15 !?! Heh.) later this week, so posting may be lightened here at BG. But don't count on it.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:41 PM

    Huzzah!

    Three cheers for Blue Gal!

    Hip, hip, Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:46 PM

    Well good for you!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll make sure to wear some clean panties before I read C&L this week!

    (Do you have any I could borrow?)

    Regards,

    Tengrain

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!