Thursday, December 21

First Freedom First: Democracy, not Theocracy




I'm blogging this week on the battleground issues of First Freedom First, an umbrella organization supporting specific issues related to the separation of church and state. - BG





I was gonna write something about why democracy protects religion, but Arthur and friends say it so much better in a minute-twenty-seven than I could in a thousand words. Go watch.


When you're done, I have something else for you. One bad thing that happened to me this past year is I lost my paper address book. All of it. So...my Christmas card is online at the sister site. If you think you were in the old book, or just want to be, send your snail mail, phone numbers, etc., to bluegalsblog AT gmail DOT com. I'll be happy to write cha down in version 2.0. A very happy time of year to all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:32 AM

    Bad link in there, BG (an extra "http". Try this one.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!