Thursday, September 29

She never shrinks from a challenge....


Because of this.

And because while it's never okay to make fun of poor people, white trash is always in season.

Please read this out loud for fun.  But don't ask me to do any shackling photoshops.  I save those for Callista Gingrich:


"Through my process of decision-making with my family and my close friends as to whether I should throw my name in the hat for the GOP nomination for 2012 – Is a title worth it? Does a title shackle a person?" Palin said Tuesday night on the Fox News show "On the Record."
"Someone like me who's a maverick? I do go rogue and I call it like I see it and I don't mind stirring it up in order to get people to think and debate aggressively to find solutions to the problems that our country is facing," Palin continued.
"Somebody like me, is a title and a campaign too shackling? Does that prohibit me from being out there and out of a box, not allowing handlers to shape me and to force my message to be what's going on, or what contributors or political pundits want it to be?" Palin said.

It is clear to me that she thinks of the Presidency of the United States as equal to representing Alaska in the Miss USA pageant.

2 comments:

  1. I liked this Palin line best of all: "That’s the biggest contemplation piece in my process.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. every time she opens her mouth...crap comes out. it would be amusing if there weren't so many people who'd follow her awesome star.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!