Wednesday, June 30

I call in to Blog Talk Radio - She Writes - Women and Humor Writing (AUDIO)

Listen to internet radio with She Writes on Blog Talk Radio


The link for SheWrites is here. I appear at the 25:30 mark. Thanks for the opportunity to talk to fellow funny women writers. I felt it was a bit hard to get a word in, and that there wasn't enough reminders on the whole show as to HOW to call in (which would have increased audience participation), but I'm glad I was able to add my two cents.

I wrote longer pieces on gender and my own writing life in my earlier posts, "But Wait! My Penis Pen is Pink!" and "It's a Man/Woman Thing, We Wouldn't Understand." Enjoy, and feel free to bring the writing/gender conversation to this comment thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!