Tuesday, January 25

High Tea with Michele Bachmann


I'm waiting for Michele Bachmann to stop saying "freedom" long enough to publicly reject anyone who makes threats to the life and well-being of elected officials.

I'm waiting for her to stop saying "founding fathers" long enough to call out the birthers as delusional misfits whose case is long-lost and based on nothing but racism.

I'm waiting for her to tell her movement that there is no space at the tea party table for those who would use violence, conspiracy theories, or lies to gain political power.

I think I've got a very long wait ahead of me.

3 comments:

  1. You're gonna be waiting a heck of a long time. BUT I'd love it too if such people woke up tomorrow with more sense than they give a flea & act humanely.

    LOVE your blog & the most excellent podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:44 PM

    Well, yeah, you're gonna grow a beard before she grows a brain. Or a heart.

    But you knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for her and the rest of the teabaggers to respect freedom for people who disagree with them.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!