Tuesday, July 31

Great News.

Hello all,
This is John Geraghty here, the Irish guy from the first video. I'm living in D.C. at the moment and will start wor soon as a Kucinich intern. My housemate knows Dennis and is working on some things with him at the moment.

I had the good fortune to meet Dennis and Elizabeth today. I told them that I was involved with the 35percenters. They immediately knew who we were and were very thankful for what we were doing. Elizabeth said that she sent the first video to her family in England to see as she found it quite funny.

I'm drinking a beer in celebration. Well done to one and all, let's keep the momentum and ideas going.

All the best,
with great satisfaction,
John Geraghty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!