Friday, July 20

My heart belongs to...


If we debate
which candidate
could dine on my fine finnan haddie,
I'd just adore
if it was Al Gore,
but my heart belongs to Dennie.


Is it just because I'm blogging it, or is this the wierdest political summer in the history of the planet? Weirdness presides. William Kristol's dry unsweetened kool-aid snorting, Senators in diapers, McCain's gay sweaters, and now we're asked to obsess over what fish is Al Gore eating? At a RESTAURANT? That's just this PAST WEEK folks.

5 comments:

  1. I guess you haven't heard the latest about Hillary's cleavage?

    "There was cleavage on display Wednesday afternoon on C-SPAN2. It belonged to Sen. Hillary Clinton... There wasn't an unseemly amount of cleavage showing, but there it was. Undeniable," the Washington Post reported.

    NEWSFLASH: Hillary Clinton has breasts.

    Geezzzzzzzz........


    BAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:44 PM

    Ahh, boobs and bass. What a country!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:26 PM

    'my fine finnan haddie'

    Th' Cap'n be in th'mood t'have finnan haddie all o'a sudden... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. shouldn't that be

    "if we debate
    which candidate
    could eat all my meat stuffed with spinach
    i'd just adore
    if it was al gore
    but my heart belongs to kucinich"

    ??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:44 AM

    Just to show you how my brain works, my first thought when I read that poem was "Dennis Hastert," and my second thought was, "Eeeeew."

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!