Tuesday, July 31

My one thousandth post.

Has gotta have a nun holding a pair of panties. I'm too lazy to photoshop out the cig, too. Thanks BAC at Yikes! for photoshopping out the cig:




And speaking of religiousity stuff I've decided to post most of the religious/personal prayer stuff over at the sister site so if that's you're thang you can go there but if not you can stay here with the panties. Or both. I'll be doing both. I don't think I'm going to allow comments on the religious stuff as it's more personal meditation than an invitation to dialogue. If you want to blog in response send me an email letting me know.

6 comments:

  1. congrats on it. womderful choice of a picture!

    today is my 2 year blogaversary.

    whoda thunk i'd still be hanging round? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous!...I love. I grew up in a Catholic/Jewish household, so I appreciate the humor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I have enjoyed your blog quite a bit. It is nice to see another "freethinker" in the South!

    Richard
    http://lifewithoutfaith.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:28 AM

    you are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do what you like, Blue Gal.

    My blog mixes the religious with the secular on a regular basis because I don't feel the need to separate the two or that there really is any difference between them. That's the ex-UU side of me coming out.

    And in truth, like many bloggers, I am slightly narcissistic and naive and appreciate all comments, so long as I'm not being directly attacked.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!