Thursday, November 11

Sorry Everybody

I think I like this site. It takes some responsibility and acknowledges the rest of the world.

But most of all I love hearing our leader groove on John Lennon and Lou Reed. Shows we have nothing to be sorry for, when Americans have the creativity and humor to make this possible.

Had an interesting discussion in Professor Liber's Nationalism class tonight on whether the blue states will or could secede from the union. I think even those in blue states, ticked off as they are, still hope someday to receive a social security check. We all as Americans have much more invested in our Federal bureaucracy than we think, and much more than anyone did in 1860.

And yes, linking to Professor Liber's bio is, indeed, sucking up.




Thanks, Dena, for the music and your beautiful blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!