Monday, August 6

Salon tonight here's the link again.



Salon is here. 9 PM Eastern.

Download Skype here first if you haven't already.

And I love what D-Cup at Politits hadda say about our Mondays:

On Monday evenings, I participate in Blue Gal's Skype salon. It's a fun, chatty, exchange on all sorts of topics. Nothing like a bunch of brainy, language freaks and political junkies in one place, all talking at the same time. It's done in real-time chat, though Skype has voice over internet capability for free - how cool is that? But for all these not-shy, mouthy people, the voice over seems hard to manage without it sounding like the monkey house at the Lincoln Park Zoo.


She says that like it's a bad thing? No way.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:04 PM

    I'll either Be There
    Or I'll Be Square
    But I have to Wash
    My Underwear
    So now I'm off
    To the Laundromat
    And I hope to See You
    After that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:52 PM

    I won't touch C.R. poem, but I'd like to say thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I in the right room? It says "All other participants have left the chat."

    BAC

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!