Tuesday, August 7

Song for those of us blessed with butts.

So last night at Salon I suggested I should post a poll as to which should be BG's personal theme song, "Baby's Got Back" by Sir Mix-a-Lot or "Fat Bottomed Girls Make the Rockin' World Go Round" by Queen. They're both great songs for those of us who celebrate our breeder-hips but folks this cover of the first one had me on the floor. I love it love it love it.



Update: No I didn't forget Big Bottom by Spinal Tap I just don't want it for my theme song. Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. oh god, i'm just falling off of my chair! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so stealing that for my blog. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:35 PM

    gotcher Oakland bootie
    RIGHT
    HERE,
    baby.

    How's that Hottie Manifesto comin'?

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!