Sunday, August 12

Something I made for The Aristocrats



Been musing on the whole David Broder thing and here's the vote, according to Google Blog Search:

F word as David Broder's middle name: 6

F word as David Broder's first name: 2*

So I guess by a three to one margin it's David F. Broder.

And he says:


that nearly 75 percent of those who are likely to vote in the coming Republican caucuses and primaries are still loyal supporters of the administration.

All of this suggests that this winter, one of [the GOP candidates] may face an interesting dilemma. How do you reposition yourself after hugging Bush and Cheney for a solid year? What do you do to become suddenly the candidate of change?


I dunno, why not ask Joe Lieberman?

*all references to "f-ing David Broder" made by the National Review Online staff have been eliminated because they use the f word as a standard verb rather than a perjorative in those instances, as in, "I hope I don't have to wait too long in line for my chance at f-ing David Broder."

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm..... If "nearly 75 percent of those who are likely to vote in the coming Republican caucuses and primaries are still loyal supporters of the administration," that means there are going to be very few votes, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. didnt Karl Rover say last november --- he has the math.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe he does at that. i just read that he's leaving!

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!