Friday, February 23

Carnival of the Liberals - Submit, ma hunnies!

And the Jester looks to his Left.


Blue Gal, the blog, is hosting the Carnival of the Liberals 33 on Wednesday, February 28. Basically, liberal bloggers submit posts from the past month for consideration and the host picks ten and links 'em. So you get a little backwash traffic and some linky love for your trouble. Remember COTL says I can only pick ten. Shakes Sis did her Carnival in poetic form and I promised her I'd do mine in limericks. Why did I do that? Why?

The guidelines for submissions are here. Submit your post using the handy form here or send the link via e-mail to cotl DASH submissions AT carnivaloftheliberals DOT com before 5PM Central Time Tuesday, February 27. Looking forward to reading all of these. COTL is a real labor of love and a chance for all of us to bond. As if we don't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!