Tuesday, September 30

Great Salon last night.

McCain adviser Nancy Pfotenthaler, apparently on Fox and Friends (you mean they still have any?) said Gwen Ifill would "have to answer for" too many foreign policy questions at Thursday's debate.

Hey just so long as Palin has to answer, I'm happy.

To paraphrase Batocchio at tonight's Salon:

Biden should answer every single question, "I yield my time to the Governor of the great state of Alaska."

Her abilities may be few, but in her defense, Ms. Palin has made Dan Quayle look like an experienced statesman.

Because of the stock market situation, for today only, you know, while the markets are stabilizing :) this special button sets the amount you may give in the second day of my three-day fundraiser to seven dollars. That's one one-hundred-billionth what Hank wanted for HIS friends.







Click the button above to make a seven dollar donation to Blue Gal. Thank you!

And if you sold short (that would be you, Senator Boehner, you fucker), or, oppositely, if you, like one of my readers, you are simply a modest patron of the blog arts (love that), you may give more by clicking on this button:







Donate any amount to Blue Gal. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, let Palin dig her own grave. Don't cut her off. Let her talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, a threat from Pft, uh, Pfoot, um, Pfotenthaler!

    Donation later tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:46 PM

    I don't see a button, BG.

    Rgds,

    Tengrain

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm....

    maybe I need to put a link, too.

    it's www.paypal.com, the "send money" tab, then my email addy, bluegalsblog@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!